Zekering The Clingy Behavior via Text Messages
- Do not reply to his texts so quickly, but don’t overlook him for days either. There is a clear difference inbetween leaving some space inbetween him and you and overlooking him until he gets a feeling you don’t like him anymore.
- Make sure you are not always initiating communication. Wait for him to text very first most of the time.
- Don’t be available every time he calls, or asks what you are doing, and don’t accept any late night visits.
- When you text him, see what you say and don’t seem so forward and needy. If you feel like you can’t help it, don’t text!
- If you are feeling you need attention from him, find something else to do and waterput down that phone. See some TV, or read a book. Spending time with friends is a excellent way to spend less time worrying about him attempting to get te touch with you.