Joined Ten years ago from California. Last activity 47 hours ago.
I’m a man with lots of hobbies but little money. My interests include archaeology, ancient history, rock ‘n’ roll, jazz, kunst history and collecting, guitar, astronomy, space exploration, science fiction, reading and writing (wanna buy an unpublished novel?), movies, speelgoedpop culture, current events, Major League Baseball (the L.A. Dodgers) and science.
I grew up ter Fresno, California, graduating from Fresno State with a B.A. degree ter journalism, and presently live te Sacramento. I’ve never bot married and have no children. Wives and kids are way too expensive!
My advice to everyone is that you should challenge yourself, otherwise, why are you here?
If you’re just getting commenced at this webstek, here are TWELVE TIPS FOR Fresh HUBBERS:
1. Write spil well spil you possibly can, because many readers don’t appreciate bad writing.
Two. Keep your paragraphs brief вЂ“ long ones are tighter to read. Many people won’t even read the very first line of a lengthy paragraph. Always recall: Plain and brief are divine.
Three. The length of your hubs should be at least 800 words and no longer than Two,000, unless you’re writing the biography of a celebrity or person of historical note. People will expect those to be somewhat longer.
Four. Keep your titles brief, catchy and provocative. Also, using two or three choice keywords te the title could help with SEO.
Five. Don’t get smart-alecky unless you’re writing humor, and even then be very careful.
6. When somebody leaves a comment to one of your stories, write a response to their comment, unless their comment reads: вЂњGreat hub!вЂќ Then use your own judgment.
7. Keep the use of profane language to a ondergrens. The f-word may not pass the filters.
8. Create linksaf to hubs of similar content, either yours or that of other hubbers.
9. Don’t write hubs that are obviously commercial ter nature. Other hubbers will avoid them like vapid mannetjesvarken.
Ten. Only publish fiction or poetry if you’re not interested ter making money on those particular hubs.
11. Te order to improve your writing and learn more about the Internet, read about blogging. Websites such spil ProBlogger offerande free emails.
12. Be ready to proceed editing your hubs, because overheen the long haul they will need to switch and so will you. Merienda you begin hubbing, you’ll never be finished!
Thank you for reading my profile, and if you would like to write stories for HubPages.com and earn some money spil well, please copy and paste this listig into the address buffet:
Also, I have accounts on both Facebook and Twitter, so please give my stories the suitable “likes” or whatever. Thanks!