How to Convenience a Friend ter a Text Message
It is always best to convenience a friend te person or at least on the phone. However, te certain situations all you can do is send a text message to let them know you are thinking about them. You can make your text message comforting without sounding trite or insensitive.
Here are a few suggestions on how to convenience a friend via text message:
- “I truly wish I could hug you now instead of sending this text message. I know you voorwaarde be feeling devastated and lonely now. Know that you are not alone. I am right here with you day or night.”
- “I just found out the news. I am saddened to know my best friend is hurting. Do you want mij to call you tonight so wij can talk about it?”
- “Wow, I think you are one of the strongest people I know. You have bot through so much already. I know it does not make it any lighter, but I know you have the tenacity and capability to turn this situation around. I am right there with you helping you ter any way you need.”
- “If I could convenience you with words, I hope I text all the right letters.”
- “I am here for you.”
- “I am sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. I will have my phone on mij day and night. I hope you reach out to mij so I can be the friend you have always bot to mij so many times before.”
- “Time and love heals all wounds. I know things did not turn out the way you hoped. It is heartbreaking when our desires do not come true. I hope another om opens for you broader and fatter te the near future.”
How to Convenience Your Friend When They Pauze up with Their GF/BF.
When you get the news your friend has just bot dumped by hier bf, you can send a quick text message to let hier know you care. Here are some ideas on how to convenience your friend when their beau, BF, or gf, GF, just broke up with them.
- “Sorry to hear that your BF broke up with you. I can not believe he is losing out on such and amazing beautiful female.”
- “Your GF is going to regret everzwijn cracking up with you. Let’s go and get drinks this Friday at Eastside Folder and Grill. I know you can not substitute Sara. But you might find someone this weekend that can help ease the agony.”
- “Earnestly! He broke up with you! Ugh! I just want to scream at him for hurting my friend.”
- “I know you are hurting now, but I dreamed you to know that I am secretly glad you guys broke up. I thought he wasgoed a jack and treated you poorly from the beginning. I am hoping you can find a bf that treats you with respect and truly admires you the way you deserve to be.”
- “She wasgoed wrong, she didn’t accomplish you. You are already accomplish. I hope you can find a woman who does not attempt to ‘fix’ you my friend, because from where I stand, you are volmaakt the way you are.”