Thursday, October 7, 2010
HOW TO TRACE A SCAMMER / FRAUD!
Attention: ONLINE DATING SITES/FACEBOOK/TAGGED/SOCIAL WEBSITES/EBAY/AUCTION SITES – THIS IS A SHORT-CUT!
- “Charity” scam : Some scammers will attempt to appeal to your sense of generosity by telling they need funding to help with their ministry, money for food or urgent operation, help getting out of their country, this fresh treatment the scammers are using to target Christians.
- Love scam : Some scammers are a little tougher to find. They will express their deep love for you (even however they’ve never met you) and will soon discuss wanting to meet you te person. They will often say they’ve singled out your profile. More often than not the letterteken looks like it’s generic (ie. a form letterteken designed for anyone). If it’s a man, he’ll be vague about his profession but will almost always mention that he travels extensively. It may take two to three letters, but he’ll likely mention Nigeria (or just “Westelijk Africa”), South Africa or Malaysia.
If it’s a woman she’ll likely mention Nigeria, Ghana (or just “Westelijk Africa”), Russia or Ukraine. The next step is to get you to send them money for some dire cause (mother is sick and needs an operation, can’t pay a bill, stuck te a hotel with no money, need money despairingly to save a business overeenkomst, etc.). Likewise, they may voorkeur they wish to meet you and need you to purchase a plane toegangsbewijs so they can visit you. This is very common request for Russian scammers. They will often mention that “age is just a number” or “distance is no barrier to love”. Scams from female profiles often target members 15-40 years their senior, scams from masculine profiles tend to target women 50+
- Asking you to voeling them outside the dating webpagina instantly, asking for your YM contacts, long sweet emails with flowery words from poetry book.
- Frequently using words like “kindje” and “dear”
- Those professing their love for you, even during their very first voeling
- Poor grammar
AVOID MONEY LOSS, Violated HEART, EMOTIONAL TURMOIL ,
and most significant OUR SAFETY.
Reminisce: PLEASE Switch YOUR entire EMAIL AND YM password merienda you think they are ter their voeling list. Go to your all your emails CONTACTS AND Liquidate THEIR ID or emails.
Scammers are internationally linked and they are IT based. They profesor all your emails,YM and your reporting. Your safety is your priority! If you have a virus attacked te your YM then your email has bot HACKED.
Copy and Paste all the informatie and paste it the below webstek.